Looks like it is specific to pentaho-aggdesigner-algorithm as Julian mentions
on this thread -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/calcite-dev/201506.mbox/%3c1660003108.2156893.1434125478536.javamail.ya...@mail.yahoo.com%3E

Why it only comes for some folks is a mystery.

I cleared org/pentaho from my .m2 repository and built it, it got downloaded
fine from conjars.org. It seems like it picks up conjars due to calcite’s pom
which is also a transitive dependency for Hive.

Thanks
hemanth