I debug the usual way by starting ATLAS server with the remote debugger
options in atlas_start.py and then attaching to that with the IDE and then
either firing a REST request directly or have a hook like HiveHook etc send
a request to ATLAS server. However I havent used it with Eclipse and done
it with Intellij.

Wrt visualizing, I have tried using Gephi to visualize the graph after
dumping it to a graphml file . It allows you to filter by property keys.
But didnt find it much useful for a large graph.  Debugging any graph
issues with Gremlin seems easier.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 7:31 AM, David Radley <david_rad...@uk.ibm.com>