From:   Suma Shivaprasad <sumasai.shivapra...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Date:   14/10/2016 00:38
Subject:        Re: Atlas debugging tips?

I debug the usual way by starting ATLAS server with the remote debugger
options in atlas_start.py and then attaching to that with the IDE and then
either firing a REST request directly or have a hook like HiveHook etc
send
a request to ATLAS server. However I havent used it with Eclipse and done
it with Intellij.

Wrt visualizing, I have tried using Gephi to visualize the graph after
dumping it to a graphml file . It allows you to filter by property keys.
But didnt find it much useful for a large graph.  Debugging any graph
issues with Gremlin seems easier.

Thanks
Suma