Hi Bilal,

I see you opened a JIRA for this. That's one way to get answers. The
other is to send an email to dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org -
especially if you're not sure there is a bug, or an issue with your
environment. I've copied the email ID now in this response, so we
could take the conversation further there.

I haven't run the rat check myself, but could be please check
$ATLAS_HOME/atlas/target/rat.txt and see if the files that are failing
the license checks are identified there?

Thanks
Hemanth