Hi all,

I had asked a couple questions to Venkatesh earlier please see email below.
He recommended that I move the questions to the dev mailing list and thus
this mail.

To follow up on the questions asked below to my queries

(a) Multi-tenancy: If I were to bring in data-sets from different customers
then I need to record, annotate or tag and provide access to data-sets only
to the relevant owners. Is it possible for me to record and manage
data-sets for different customers in a single Atlas instance? Does Atlas
provide me with the necessary constructs to separate recording of data-sets
by tenant and tracking metadata etc by tenant?

(c) Performance Numbers: I understand it is built to scale given the use of
HBase but any performance numbers that can be shared will be helpful. E.g.
Is there a limit to the number of data-sets I can record on Atlas? Are
there performance numbers on the number of queries?

(d) Are there companies using Atlas in production at this stage?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

- Sandeep