Madhan,

I verified the following:

* SHA/MD5 checksums
* incubating in release name
* no binaries in release
* 3rd party licenses for the JS / CSS files I could identify
* build from source - a few minor points which I have pointed below. Build
compile and package passed fine.
* single node Atlas instance with HBase and Solr - came up fine.
* Ran quickstart, browsed the UI - looks fine.

Couple of minor issues:

* The following tests failed:
EntityJerseyResourceIT.testDeleteExistentTraitNonExistentForEntity,
HiveHookIT.testCreateExternalTable, HiveHookIT.testInsertIntoTempTable. I know
the community is working on some timing oriented test failures, and this seems
a continuous effort. Given the basic functionality is fine, I think these are
red herrings and will ignore them. Rest of the build was fine (including tests)

* For the 0.7.0 release, there was feedback from IPMC to make the build
instructions more explicit in the README itself, as opposed to having them only
the website. We had filed ATLAS-1000 for this. Although this JIRA is marked for
0.8 release, since we are doing this anyway - maybe better to address it now.
(Apologies for not pointing it out earlier - slipped my mind).

Please let me know if you think ATLAS-1000 is worth covering now.

Thanks
Hemanth