From:   Apoorv Naik <an...@hortonworks.com>
To:     "dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org" <dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
Date:   22/02/2017 19:10
Subject:        Re: V2 REST Api documentation (first-cut)

Thanks for your detailed review David.

1. I see that there’s some inconsistency in the Javadocs for EntityREST
fixing those should fix the docs too.
2. Will update the javadocs for the *def classes too. Class -> datatype in
javadocs
3. I didn’t add any admin requests as I feel they’re meant for ops rather
that devs.
4. CRUD of enums and ObjectId is not exposed as separate API thus the docs
don’t have any specific section for the same. The API doc examples have
sample JSON for *def objects. Let me know if anything is missing there.
5. Will update the javadocs for all the classes in the model package for
better description.
6. v2/entity/uniqueAttribute/type/{typeName} is a GET for entity so it’s
under a correct REST resource.