Hi all.

Please forgive me --- this is probably a user environment error, but it
hasn't occurred in prior successful builds, and now I can't seem to get
past it.  This is at the very last part of the "mvn package" step, in
trying to build 0.8-incubating.     Just looking for suggestions of how to
debug it (or find my own "user error").    Thanks in advance.

Ernie

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.5:jar (default-jar) on project
atlas-distro: Error assembling JAR: A zip file cannot include itself

Ernie Ostic

Worldwide Technical Sales
InfoSphere Information Server
IBM Analytics

Cell: (617) 331 8238
Open IGC is here!

Extend the Catalog with custom objects and lineage definitions!
https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/open-igc-is-here/