+1

Venkat

On 5/2/17, 10:04 AM, "Srikanth Venkat" <sven...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    +1

    Atlas community is active, engaged, and spans organizations, continents,
and time zones. It is exciting to contribute and be part of this active
community and I fully support TLP graduation!

    I look forward to ongoing collaboration with the Atlas community to further
the capabilities and make Atlas the open metadata and governance standard.

    Srikanth Venkat | Senior Director, Product Management |
    sven...@hortonworks.com
    Hortonworks Inc.

    On 4/28/17, 7:06 AM, "Helvoirt, S.A.G. van (Stefhan)"