From:   Nigel L Jones/UK/IBM@IBMGB
To:     dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Date:   03/05/2017 14:08
Subject:        RE: Meeting on 25th of April about relationships design

Unfortunately I was unable to make the discussion call. Can you elaborate
on "ranger integration being important". I would certainly agree, but
intrigued as to whether you noted any particular points. Or was it more
recognition that we do need to think about this?  At the last meeting it
was felt a new Jira should be opened to capture any improvements to ranger
integration?