I think having these list complete and accurate will document how our
healthy community is growing over time,
     all the best ,David.

----- Forwarded by David Radley/UK/IBM on 19/05/2017 09:07 -----

From:   Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
To:     "dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org" <dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org>,
Laxmikanth Malladi <lmall...@gmail.com>
Cc:     "d...@atlas.apache.org" <d...@atlas.apache.org>
Date:   18/05/2017 21:21
Subject:        Re: Please add me to the contributors list
Sent by:        Madhan Neethiraj <mneethi...@hortonworks.com>

Laxmi,

Welcome to Atlas. Thanks for your interest in contributing to Atlas. You
have been added as a contributor.

Thanks,
Madhan

On 5/18/17, 8:53 AM, "Laxmikanth Malladi" <lmall...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi All - I have been part of the DL for some time and I would like to
start
    contributing the project as I'm already using for couple of PoC's.

    Thanks,
    Laxmi

    On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 5:56 PM, Madhan Neethiraj <
    mneethi...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    > Shi,
    >
    > Welcome to Atlas. You have been added as a contributor to Apache
Atlas.

    > Madhan
    >
    > On 5/15/17, 2:24 PM, "Shi Wang" <shiw...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
    >
    >     Hi,
    >
    >     I would like to contribute to atlas projects, please help add me
to the
    >     contributors list, thanks!
    >
    >     Best,
    >     Shi