I'm also +0.

I am not a Slack fan, but that said, the barrier to entry on the face is
the same if we publicize self-signup like mesos has on their community page
[1]: https://mesos-slackin.herokuapp.com/
On the negative, we hurt folks like Jake who are connected to many projects
via IRC and on the positive (maybe) we cater to the burgeoning set of
corporate contributors who are connected to many projects via Slack.

Being paired with mesos is what tilits me +0 instead of -0.

[1] http://mesos.apache.org/community/