+0 Missing AURORA-1779 in CHANGELOG
+1 Everything checks out via verify-release-candidate

Overall +1 (binding).

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Joshua Cohen <jco...@apache.org> wrote:

> Note: I forgot to mark AURORA-1779 as fixed in 0.16.0 before cutting this
> RC, so that isn't reflected in the changelog. I don't consider that a
> blocker to release, but if others disagree I can cut rc3.
>
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Joshua Cohen <jco...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
>> Apache Aurora 0.16.0 release.
>>
>> Aurora 0.16.0-rc2 includes the following:
>> ---
>> The RELEASE NOTES for the release are available at:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=RELEA
>> SE-NOTES.md&hb=rel/0.16.0-rc2
>>
>> The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANG
>> ELOG&hb=rel/0.16.0-rc2
>>
>> The tag used to create the release candidate is:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=short
>> log;h=refs/tags/rel/0.16.0-rc2
>>
>> The release candidate is available at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.16.0-rc2/apa
>> che-aurora-0.16.0-rc2.tar.gz
>>
>> The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.16.0-rc2/apa
>> che-aurora-0.16.0-rc2.tar.gz.md5
>>
>> The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.16.0-rc2/apa
>> che-aurora-0.16.0-rc2.tar.gz.asc
>>
>> The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS
>>
>> Please download, verify, and test.
>>
>> The vote will close on Sun Sep 25 14:11:09 CDT 2016
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.16.0
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.16.0 because...
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> --------------------
>>
>
>

Reply via email to