Hey,

I am not an expert on MPI jobs, but it seems possible to run them on
Aurora. Aurora is a pretty flexible scheduler that lets you run arbitrary
binaries or container images. Aurora is designed for long running services
and assuming that you want to launch workers that are long running, it
could solve your problem.