Unfortunately, I am unable to get the end-to-end tests to pass, even after a
full `vagrant destroy && git clean -xfd`.

 Things I have seen fail:

• Failures of the curl disabling Mesos maintenance schedules
• Can't check signature: public key not found

I have tested on two different computers to rule out a bad setup, but both
errors have shown up a couple of times now. Could it be that the Vagrant update
has introduced some issues here?