+1

I would also like to contribute and be a committer. Although I haven’t
contributed anything for Aurora yet, I’ve been a user Aurora and Mesos since
2014. I’ve contributed to Jenkins Mesos plug-in and I’m one of the committers
on that project. Willing to dedicate time to keep the project alive.

Thanks,
Mani