Hi,
My wire format for an AVRO message is [fingerpring][AVRO serialization].
The fingerprint is used to lookup the right AVRO schema from something akin
Confluent Schema Registry.

I have a new Perl data producer and could not find fingerprint calculation in
the lib.
Am I missing something obvious?
If not supported, is there any ongoing activity on the Perl port that might
bring fingerprint support?

Regards,
Frederic
This email and its content belong to Ingenico Group. The enclosed information
is confidential and may not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. If you
have received it by mistake do not forward it and delete it from your system.
Cet email et son contenu sont la propriété du Groupe Ingenico. L'information
qu'il contient est confidentielle et ne peut être communiquée à des personnes
non autorisées. Si vous l'avez reçu par erreur ne le transférez pas et
supprimez-le.