Hi all,

I just registered not sure whether this is the right channel for my
question but I think so.

In the Confluent Slack the question cam up about some ui for schema's
where for example you could past in some example Json messages and it
will give you a starting point for creating your schema.

I was wondering if something like that already existed as it seems a
doable thing to start building. I have some prior experience with Avro
and the Confluent Schema Registry, and it was not that easy to get
started. I could also think of some nice integrations with the tool
and the Confluent Schema Registry, like to check validation. So some
tooling would be helpful, but I would't like to re-event something
that's already there.

Cheers, Gerard