+1 from my side

Thanks Michael for reviving this thread again. Since 3.4 isn't officially
supported anymore, I think it is save to drop support for Avro 1.9 as well
to speed up the deprecation process. In practice it will still work against
3.4 until we start using breaking features such as type annotation,
f-strings etc.

Cheers, Fokko

Op za 4 mei 2019 om 20:47 schreef Rajkumar Natarajan <raj.cs....@gmail.com>