Hi Michael,

A logical place for me would be the docs. In this case, I would document
the options in the PythonDoc and then use a tool to generate the docs. We
can then make this part of the website: https://avro.apache.org/docs/1.9.2/

This is similar to what we've done in the past for Java/C/C# etc.

Cheers, Fokko