Oh, I forgot to address Martin's comments here -- I was waiting to see
if there were any other "minor" issues that might accumulate and
justify a new RC with the Rust improvements!

What do you think about bumping and releasing the Rust crate
separately?  I didn't find the right instructions to do the crate, so
it's currently unchanged.  We could probably consider Rust to be the
"test" SDK for independent releases!

All my best, Ryan