And one month later...  It looks like we're in a state OK to release
1.11.3!  There are no JIRA open on this FixVersion and I can build the
artifacts cleanly.  I'm going to give this a start and try to get the
release candidates out this weekend, but because of the late notice, I
think it's fair to give some extra time to validate and vote during
the next week -- ideally before the Community over Code conference :D

On the other hand, I'm having some trouble getting the website built
properly.  This can be independent of the release artifacts, but
you'll notice that it's still on 1.11.1!  If you have ideas on how we
can simplify this process, I'd love to hear them.

All my best, Ryan