Hello,

I am Saikat and I am committer in Apache Ignite project. I am interested in
joining the Apache Bahir community and contribute to following Apache
Ignite Extensions.

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/integrations

The reason we wanted to contribute our Apache Ignite integration as
separate Extensions is this will help us to manage and maintain separate
lifecycle for Apache Ignite integrations.

All the integrations will continue to be part of ASF and we will  keep
supporting and developing in accordance with ASF vision and practices. Our
inspiration for the move is very similar to as mentioned in Apache Flink.

https://flink.apache.org/ecosystem.html#third-party-projects

I would be very grateful if you please review and share your thoughts on
the proposal.

Warm Regards,
Saikat