Hi Max,

thanks for your commitment and your work on the project.

Enjoy your time off.

Regards
JB

On 01/14/2017 09:04 AM, Maximilian Michels wrote:
Dear Beamers,

Thank you for the past year where we built this amazing community! It's
been exciting times.

For the beginning of this year, I decided to take some time off. I'd
love to stay with the project and I think I'm going to be committing
more in the future. For the meantime, I'd like to pass on the component
lead of the Flink Runner to either Aljoscha or Stephan who are the most
experienced Flink committers of the Beam community.

Please feel free to reach out to me in case anything pops up. It's great
to see Beam as an established top level project. Everyone at the Beam
community can be really proud!

Best,
Max

--