Hi all,

The vote passed with the following result:

+1: Davor Bonaci, Frances Perry, Kenneth Knowles, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Dan
Halperin, Robert Bradshaw, Sergio Fernández, Ismaël Mejía, Lukasz Cwik,
Amit Sela

There are no disapproving votes.

Thank you all for voting. I will work on the merge, after the 0.5.0 release.

Thank you,
Ahmet