Good catch for the PPMC, I'm upgrading the email template in the release guide (it was a copy/paste).

Regards
JB

On 01/30/2017 11:50 AM, Sergio Fernández wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

So far I've successfully checked:
* signatures and digests
* source releases file layouts
* matched git tags and commit ids
* incubator suffix and disclaimer
* NOTICE and LICENSE files
* license headers
* clean build (Java 1.8.0_91, Maven 3.3.9, Debian amd64)

Two minor comments that do not block the release:
* Usually I like to see the commit id referencing the rc, since git tags
can be changed.
* Just a formality, "PPMC" is not committee that plays a role anymore,
you're a PMC now ;-)

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 9:55 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>