How about we change the slower verification profile from being opt-in to
being opt-out?
Instead of casual contributors having to know about the release profile,
have the default verification verify everything needed and regular
developers that want just to install without all the verifications will
specify something like "-Dquick".
This way a casual contributor does not need any prior knowledge to verify
their branch while we can realistically expect an experienced developer to
know the opt-out argument (Same as they know the opt-in one today).