Hi,

I can invite you on the slack channel.

Can you send (in private message) the e-mail address you want to use ?

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 02/22/2017 09:56 AM, Ekrem Aksoy wrote:
Hi, I think I'm unable to login to this Slack channel it says (I'm just
using my gmail dot com account or I have a company email but neither works):

If you have an *@apache.org <http://apache.org> or @google.com
<http://google.com> *email address, you can create an account
<https://apachebeam.slack.com/signup/>.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>