Hi Ismaël,

Great work !

I saw the Jira you created: it makes perfect sense. I bet we will have some contributions on it ;)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 02/22/2017 12:01 PM, Ismaël Mejía wrote:
For those interested (and working on Beam snapshots), HBaseIO was merged
today (thanks Dan and JB for the review/help). Notice that some design
decisions in the IO are fundamentally aligned with the idea of helping
users to switch ‘easily’ from/to Hbase/Bigtable. But don’t worry, any user
of HBase will understand the API.

There are already some small optimizations to do (There are some JIRAs
filled for this). This message is also a call to the interested users to
report any issue or additional need not covered by the current version of
the IO.

Thanks,
Ismaël