Agree

An agenda would be useful.

Further more, I think it would be great to have minute notes on the mailing list: remember, if it's not on the mailing list, it never happened ;)

My $0.01 ;)

Regards
JB

On 02/23/2017 09:26 AM, Ismaël Mejía wrote:
+1 to do it periodically about different subjects.

It is a good idea to have a sort of mini agenda, in the sense that the two
previous meetings had really different focus, the first one was about
contributors meeting each other and discussion of ongoing work just after
the project started on Apache, the second one was really focused on the
SplittableDoFn proposal, it was more focused on runner writers and IO
authors and it was a real 'tour de force' lead by Eugene,