Ismaël,

It is my mistake, I hashed files before the rename. I fixed the two files:

apache-beam-0.6.0-python.zip.md5
apache-beam-0.6.0-python.zip.sha1

Note that, there are no changes to the calculated hashes or to the zip file
itself.

I will document the correct procedure in my update to release guide after
this release.

Ahmet