Welcome aboard, and congrats !

Really happy to count you all in the team ;)

Regards
JB

On 03/17/2017 10:13 PM, Davor Bonaci wrote:
Please join me and the rest of Beam PMC in welcoming the following
contributors as our newest committers. They have significantly contributed
to the project in different ways, and we look forward to many more
contributions in the future.

* Chamikara Jayalath
Chamikara has been contributing to Beam since inception, and previously to
Google Cloud Dataflow, accumulating a total of 51 commits (8,301 ++ / 3,892
--) since February 2016 [1]. He contributed broadly to the project, but
most significantly to the Python SDK, building the IO framework in this SDK
[2], [3].

* Eugene Kirpichov
Eugene has been contributing to Beam since inception, and previously to
Google Cloud Dataflow, accumulating a total of 95 commits (22,122 ++ /
18,407 --) since February 2016 [1]. In recent months, he’s been driving the
Splittable DoFn effort [4]. A true expert on IO subsystem, Eugene has
reviewed nearly every IO contributed to Beam. Finally, Eugene contributed
the Beam Style Guide, and is championing it across the project.

* Ismaël Mejia
Ismaël has been contributing to Beam since mid-2016, accumulating a total
of 35 commits (3,137 ++ / 1,328 --) [1]. He authored the HBaseIO connector,
helped on the Spark runner, and contributed in other areas as well,
including cross-project collaboration with Apache Zeppelin. Ismaël reported
24 Jira issues.

* Aviem Zur
Aviem has been contributing to Beam since early fall, accumulating a total
of 49 commits (6,471 ++ / 3,185 --) [1]. He reported 43 Jira issues, and
resolved ~30 issues. Aviem improved the stability of the Spark runner a
lot, and introduced support for metrics. Finally, Aviem is championing
dependency management across the project.

Congratulations to all four! Welcome!

Davor

[1]
https://github.com/apache/beam/graphs/contributors?from=2016-02-01&to=2017-03-17&type=c