@Tyler, there's no big change in the previous design doc, I added some
details in chapter 'Part 2. DML( [INSERT] SELECT )' , describing steps to
process a query, feel free to leave a comment.

Come through your doc of 'EMIT', it's awesome from my perspective. I've
some tests on GroupBy with default triggers/allowed_lateness now. EMIT
syntax can be added to fill the gap.

--
----
Mingmin