Let's start!

A few quick notes on how to get started: https://docs.google.
com/document/d/1UKC2R_9FkSdMVTz2nt2sIW18KoLbIu6w0aj9bwSSPiw/edit

There's no particular progress on the Jenkins infrastructure issue. Current
workaround: ask on Slack, and a committer can manually kick-off a build and
give you a link to the Jenkins job. Inspect the job to see the results.

It's getting late on the US West Coast, but I plan to be available for the
next few hours. Then, I'll disappear for a few hours and then show up in
the morning.

Hope to see many of you on Slack, and let's make this a success!

Davor