Strongly for 2.0.0:
* Aljoscha
* Cham
* Dan
* Luke

Slight preference toward 2.0.0, but fine with 1.0.0:
* Davor
* Ismael
* Kenn

Strongly for 1.0.0: none.

Slight preference toward 1.0.0, but fine with 2.0.0:
* Amit
* Jesse
* JB
* Manu
* Mingmin
* Ted
* Thomas W.

Unbelievably, the tally is 7 : 7. However, the 2.0 camp tends to feel more
strongly, and we have nobody who feels strongly for 1.0. Thus, it seems
going with 2.0.0 is the path of least resistance.

With that, I'll start building the 2.0.0 RCs, and we'll formally
ratify/reject this decision in an RC vote.