Based on the process previously discussed [1], I've seeded the acceptance
criteria document [2].

Please consider contributing to this effort by:
* proposing additional acceptance criteria, and/or
* supporting criteria proposed by others, and/or
* validating a criteria.

Please note that acceptance criteria shouldn't been too deep or too broad
-- those are covered by automated tests and hackathon we had earlier. This
should be "sanity-check"-type of criteria: simple, surface-level things.

If you discover issues while validating a criteria, please:
* file a new JIRA issue, tag it as Fix Versions: “2.0.0”, and
* post on the dev@ mailing list on the thread about that specific release
candidate.

Thanks!

Davor