Just a remainder that the Birds of a Feather sessions begins in 30 minutes
in the Windsor room.

After the session, we are hoping to gather the Beam dev@ community that is
attending the conference and get dinner together somewhere near the hotel.
Please join us! (Let's meet it in the Birds-of-a-Feather room, and figure
out the logistics.)