Hi,

So, in short, the plan is:
- Implement write() that writes a PC<KV<byte[], byte[]>> to memcached. Can
be done as a simple ParDo with some batching to take advantage of multi-put
operation.
- Implement lookup() that converts a PC<byte[]> (keys) to PC<KV<byte[],
byte[]>> (keys paired with values). Can also be done as a simple ParDo with
some batching to take advantage of multi-get operation.
spymemcached takes care of everything else (e.g. distributing a batched
get/put onto the proper servers), so the code of the transform will be
basically trivial - which is great.

Correct?