    commit 9478f4117de3a2d0ea40614ed4cb801918610724 (github/pr/323)
    Author: manuzhang <owenzhang1...@gmail.com>
    Date:   Tue Mar 15 16:15:16 2016 +0800

And here are some numbers, FWIW: 163 non-merge commits, 203 total. So
that's a PR and review every couple of weeks.

The ValidatesRunner capability coverage is very good. The only skipped
tests are state/timers, metrics, and TestStream, which many runners have
partial or no support for.

I'll save practical TODOs like moving ValidatesRunner execution to
postcommit, etc. Pending the results of this discussion, of course.

Kenn