Another quick update. Regarding BEAM-2671, I asked help from Stas and Aviem on this one. It's our high priority as it's the main blocking issue before cutting RC3.

At some point, if we are not able to move fast on this one, I would propose to cut RC3 as it is.

Regards
JB

Hi,

Thanks Eugene for the sumup.

BEAM-2708 is now fixed.

The last blocking issue for RC3 is BEAM-2671. I spent time today on this one, investigating the different issues.

Agree that help from Aviem and Kenn would help for sure.

Aviem already started to kindly take a look on the Jira today.

Clearly, it would be great to fix BEAM-2671 in the coming 36 hours. I would like to submit RC3 to vote tomorrow or the day after (my time).

Thanks !
Regards
JB