Congrats !

Regards
JB

On 08/11/2017 07:40 PM, Davor Bonaci wrote:
Please join me and the rest of Beam PMC in welcoming the following
committers as our newest PMC members. They have significantly contributed
to the project in different ways, and we look forward to many more
contributions in the future.

* Ahmet Altay
Beyond significant work to drive the Python SDK to the master branch, Ahmet
has worked project-wide, driving releases, improving processes and testing,
and growing the community.

* Aviem Zur
Beyond significant work in the Spark runner, Aviem has worked to improve
how the project operates, leading discussions on inclusiveness and openness.

Congratulations to both! Welcome!

Davor

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré