Hi Reuven,

Good one !

I plan to cherry pick RedisIO on the 2.2.0 release branch as soon as I merged on master. No objection ?

Regards
JB

On 10/10/2017 12:53 AM, Reuven Lax wrote:
I've now cut a release branch for 2.2.0.

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 2:01 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

It sounds good to me.

Regards
JB

On 10/09/2017 12:38 AM, Reuven Lax wrote:

At this point it's taken over three weeks to resolve release-blocking
issues, and there are still some remaining. Monday morning I will go ahead
and cut an initial release candidate, so we get a snapshot to base on. The
remaining blocking issues will either be cherry picked into an additional
release candidate or punted to 2.3.0, depending on severity.

Reuven

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 5:34 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>