@Ahmet - thanks for sharing part 1 of Neville's post and the one about the
SF Cloud Mafia Meetup. We can tweet about part 2 maybe tomorrow or Weds and
about the Stockholm meetup closer to the date.

@Ismael - re:Swag, I'm thinking of creating a swag store for Apache Beam -
I'll send a separate thread with the proposal. The idea is that we create
an online store for people to order swag for their events, they could pick
from a wide selection offered by a vendor. I got us an initial budget of
USD$2k and I was planning to give codes to Meetup founders and folks
speaking at conferences this year, once we run out of this budget people
can get their own swag or we can collaborate on a joint fund to get the
store going. I'll submit a new thread with details and the vendor proposal.