I've additionally verified the game examples against Dataflow runner, and
verified UserScore and Leaderboard against Spark on Dataproc (YARN). All of
these worked*
So my +1 stands.

In the verification spreadsheet, I'm not sure I understand the difference
between the "YARN" and "Standalone cluster/service". Which is Dataproc? It
definitely uses YARN, but it is also a standalone cluster/service. Does it
count for both?

Seems now we're missing just Apex and Flink cluster verifications.

*though Spark runner took 6x longer to run UserScore, partially I guess
because it didn't do autoscaling (Dataflow runner ramped up to 5 workers
whereas Spark runner used 2 workers). For some reason Spark runner chose
not to split the 10GB input files into chunks.