+1 for monthly release if we can sustain this pace ;)

Fully agree to improve the test, automation, documentation of the release
process.

On 11/28/2017 06:25 PM, Kenneth Knowles wrote:
Yea, let's work hard on improving the ease and pace of releases. I am not really happy to have only quarterly releases.

Automation of release process where possible, better test coverage, a higher resistance to cherry-picks.

Kenn