Hi guys

A DSL would be very welcomed, in particular if fluent.

Open question: did you study to implement Stream API (surely extending it
to have a BeamStream and a few more features like sides etc)? Would be very
natural and integrable easily anywhere and avoid a new API discovery.

Hazelcast jet did it so I dont see why Beam couldnt.