Sorry, but I fail to see the difference between Beam and other Apache project.
It's not a github project: Beam follows the rules defined by the Apache Software
Foundation.

Beam website/contribution guide or whatever should just point to Apache website
resources. It's clearly explained and detailed.

If you want to add additional details, no problem, but be sure I will double
check that they are aligned and compliant with Apache rules.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré