The flaking of KinesisIO on both Maven and Gradle executions has become
very bad. Multiple methods are flaky, and we've collected these
Critical-severity tickets:

    (looks like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3228 is fixed?)
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3317
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3598
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3599
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3605

There don't appear to be immediate resources for addressing these so I have
taken these so they can be sickbayed until there are resources to de-flake
them and turn them on again.

    https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/4605

If you are interested in KinesisIO, please volunteer and fix them properly.

The trouble is that the flakes may indicate serious problems with
KinesisIO. Should we stop shipping KinesisIO until this is fixed? I'm
interested in hearing from folks on other ASF project what they have done.

It also raises another issue, which is that I think we would benefit from
granular Jira components for connectors so issues can be routed
effectively. Connectors with no owner will likely rot and we'll need a plan
for what to do when that happens.