did you check the concurrency? For me it is plain wrong since it is
hardcoded in the build file and doesnt let me or the tool customize it.
This means it just blocks my computer in general and makes some timeout
related tests fail easily. (this kind of config should always be customized
on the CI and never hardcoded IMHO)

Romain Manni-Bucau