Dear Beam Community,

My name is David and i’m a studet of University of Molise, Italy. I’m studing
“Security of Software System” and during this degree I’m attending the course
of “Complex Software Architecture and Styes”; for the exam I have to analyse an
Apache complex system. I selected to analyse Apache Beam for many reason. I’m
writing you because for this project I produced 3 presentations about Beam that
I would to submit you to add them on Beam website as presentation material.
They derived in part form the existing presentation so if you think that these
presentations are good and well done it could be cool if you add them on the
Beam website. If you are interested let me know that I’ll send you as soon as
possible my work.

Best Regards.

DR